|05.2023 – current||Delivery manager / Team lead, DEGREE AS|
| ||Delivery manager and team lead for developers working with the DynamicWeb platform, this includes resource planning and follow-up of devops boards, sprints and tasks, in addition to assist the project department to ensure delivery quality.|
Technical advisor, across all platforms. Assisting in creating a common understanding and anchoring when it comes to integrations and data flows, internally and with clients, with focus on simplifying and improving technical architecture and complex solutions in addition to maintaining proper documentation.
|08.2021 – 04.2023||Technical project manager, DEGREE AS|
| ||Helping customers to manage e-commerce implementation projects, including, but not limited to:|
- Insights fase
- Project timeline
- Solution descriptions and mockups
- Features and userstories
- Integrations with third party
|01.2021 – 07.2021||Delivery manager IT development, SVEA FINANS NUF (7 months)|
- Delivery responsibility for all development projects in Svea Finans NUF
- Ensure reuse of existing solutions / methods / routines
- Work with Development team lead and Process/QA manager to improve work processes and workflows, improve delivery.
- Focus on universal solutions that the whole of Svea can benefit from (not for a specific business area)
- Ensure that design manuals are followed and best practise user quality standards are kept in all new and existing solutions
- Clarify priority on urgent matters and bugs in production, and make sure they are fixed asap
- Daily follow-up of development department, be a motivator.
- Follow up other project managers if needed/asked (User stories, procedures, documentation and mockups)
- Attend refinements and demos for all projects when possible (to keep track of what we are delivering and when)
- Work with operations to ensure that development has good environments for dev, test, stage and prod.
- In charge of sharing experience, knowledge and documentation across the team
- Maintain compliance and control of access to data across all solutions
|06.2013 – 12.2020||Technical project manager, SVEA FINANS (7 years 6 months)|
- In charge of managing and delivering business-critical solutions.
- Work with the complete lifeline of a payment, from creation to debt collection and everything in between.
- Create solutions for internal scoring and assessment of customers and end users.
- Responsible for government integration projects against Altinn, BRREG, the Tax Agency and others.
- The biggest projects I worked on:
- Svea Inkasso Live (Web service for integration of debt collection in customer systems).
- Banksystem (Processing, scoring and handling of loans and savings account applications).
- Customer web (web solution to handle creditor and debtor claims with respect to debt collection).
- GoPay (Web service to offer a complete set of payment products through a single API).
- FLYT (Norway’s first fully automatic solution for invoice purchases).
- DigiSign (fully automated solution for contract financing).
- SveaScore (Internal scoring and scoring of customers and end users).
|09.2012 – 05.2013||Webmaster and Senior front end developer, DIPPER/TELENOR (8 months)|
- Was headhunted by the Telenor project group to be part of the establishment and launch of a new mobile provider in the Norwegian telecom market.
- Responsible for the development of the website from concept, via sketches and specifications to finished product. This included the site in its entirety, the company’s blog and self-service solutions for end users and the company’s mobile administrators.
- In charge of back end developer consultants.
- Senior front end-developer, did most of the front end work.
- In charge of development and maintenance of the company’s website, self-service solutions and other web-based communication.
|01.2012 – 08.2012||Teamlead support and customer administration, OKB AS (7 months)|
- Responsible for maintaining all websites / solutions after it was put into production.
- The team consisted of KAM, back end and front end developers.
|11.2008 – 01.2012||Front end developer, OKB AS (3 years and 2 months)|
- Systems developer and front end designer.
- Worked as an external consultant, but also on internal projects.
- Worked with further development of existing solutions in addition to new projects with partner/customer
- Worked primarily with implementation and development of PayEx payment solutions (OKB was a subsidiary of PayEx)